Stacy Herbert is the co-host of Keiser Report and the Co-Founder & CEO of Heisenberg Capital.
Stacy Herbert is an American television presenter and producer born on 12th March 1968 in Huntington, New York, United States. She co-hosts ‘The Keiser Report’ on RT alongside her husband Max Keiser and Double Down on Radio Sputnik. She is the CEO and Director of StartCOIN Holdings Limited and also the CEO of Heisenberg Capital.
Stacy was an associate producer of Popetown, a satirical cartoon series set in a fictitious Vatican commissioned by the BBC. BBC decided not to continue broadcasting it after its completion out of fear of offending Catholics.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/556402192272.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.