Software licensing reimagined. Based on blockchain, License smart contracts.
Licentive.io uses blockchain smart contracts, to let you automatically share the revenues from your licensed applications to all those, who contributed to their concept, funding, design, development and distribution. Everybody involved is memorised and rewarded according to the application market success and his authors’ rights are protected forever.
License smart contracts are expressed by code and immutable, which is vital to ensuring the trust between all engaged shareholders. They are credible and secure without the need of any trusted third party. For the tax and regulatory reasons they will not easily replace the traditional agreements, but they help to enforce them in the computerized world.
With licentive.io license smart contracts can be easily configured and managed, to handle different application licensing models (purchase, subscription, resources usage, etc.) and to assist complex relations between the participants. It is based on real-life business models and conceals all the complexity of cryptocurrencies and blockchain platforms.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/557345544787.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.