Trevor Jones, Pushing paint, augmented reality & Bitcoin. MA Fine Art. 'Art is either plagiarism or revolution' ~ Paul Gauguin
He is Scottish Canadian visual artist using new technology and augmented reality to create exciting, contemporary abstract, portrait, and landscape paintings. Edinburgh, Scotland.
Originally from Canada, I set out in 1996 with a backpack and an appetite for adventure. Three years and four continents later I found myself in Scotland, fell in love with it, and decided to stay.
I graduated with distinction from Edinburgh University and Edinburgh College of Art with an MA (Hons) Fine Art in Drawing and Painting and I now manage my time between painting and running our art and augmented reality company CreativTek with my business partner, David Oxley.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/557614763784.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.