Trevor Jones, Pushing paint, augmented reality & Bitcoin. MA Fine Art. 'Art is either plagiarism or revolution' ~ Paul Gauguin
He is Scottish Canadian visual artist using new technology and augmented reality to create exciting, contemporary abstract, portrait, and landscape paintings. Edinburgh, Scotland.
Originally from Canada, I set out in 1996 with a backpack and an appetite for adventure. Three years and four continents later I found myself in Scotland, fell in love with it, and decided to stay.
I graduated with distinction from Edinburgh University and Edinburgh College of Art with an MA (Hons) Fine Art in Drawing and Painting and I now manage my time between painting and running our art and augmented reality company CreativTek with my business partner, David Oxley.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/557614763784.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.