Creating tokenized ecosystems is hard. How do we figure out what we want? How do we manifest that intent with block rewards and other crypto building blocks? How do we simulate and validate the design? How do we anticipate attacks and respond to them? How do we update the protocols? Given that these systems are wildly powerful, how can we better take responsibility for their design & deployment?
Our mission is to see token ecosystem design become a new engineering discipline. This implies a body of theory, practice, tools and a sense of responsibility. We aim to do this collectively as a community in a decentralized, permissionless, open-source fashion that all can contribute to and all can use.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/559819393610.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.