Andrew Trask is Leader of OpenMined, Senior Research Scientist at DeepMind, PhD Student at Oxford, Privacy Task Team at UN, Author of Grokking Deep Learning, Instructor at Udacity.
Andrew Trask is a PhD Student at the University of Oxford studying Privacy and Deep Learning. He is also the author of Grokking Deep Learning, a Manning Publications introductory book which has sold over 10,000 copies, an instructor in Udacity’s Deep Learning Nanodegree, and the author of a popular machine learning blog. Andrew also started the OpenMined community, a group of other 3500 machine learning researchers, practitioners, and enthusiasts building open source tools for safe, privacy preserving Deep Learning.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/560592261536.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.