The Ardor Main Chain will be where all Ardor tokens ARDR will reside. It will serve as the system that secures all child chains and processes their transactions.
Ardor is a blockchain-as-a-service-platform that evolved from the time-tested Nxt blockchain. It launched on January 1, 2018 after a successful year on testnet. The unique parent-child chain architecture of Ardor, with a single security chain and multiple transactional chains, offers three advantages: reducing blockchain bloat, providing multiple transactional tokens, and hosting ready-to-use interconnected blockchains called child chains.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/561946425269.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Krystal One Platform, All DeFi for everyday users!
- Baillie Gifford Asset Management and Investment Trusts.
- EthSign Decentralized, versioned electronic agreement signing Dapp.
- Locals Control your Destiny.
- Nabox Cross-Chain DeFi Wallet with Decentralized Identifier for Web 3.0.
- Ethereal Ventures Founded by Joseph Lubin.
- 18Ventures Backing businesses who believe in themselves.
- Equalizer DeFi Flash Loans Made Easy.
- Code 423n4 Hack DeFi. Compete. Get paid.
- Vader Protocol A strictly-scarce Ethereum-based asset.