The Ardor Main Chain will be where all Ardor tokens ARDR will reside. It will serve as the system that secures all child chains and processes their transactions.
Ardor is a blockchain-as-a-service-platform that evolved from the time-tested Nxt blockchain. It launched on January 1, 2018 after a successful year on testnet. The unique parent-child chain architecture of Ardor, with a single security chain and multiple transactional chains, offers three advantages: reducing blockchain bloat, providing multiple transactional tokens, and hosting ready-to-use interconnected blockchains called child chains.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/561946425269.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.