Heisenberg Capital was founded in 2013 by Max Keiser. Making investment decisions informed by his own experience with inventing market making technologies and deep knowledge of the rapidly evolving cryptocurrency space, the company's earliest investments were in cryptocurrency exchanges and payment processors.
As the cryptocurrency market has evolved to include many platforms, Blockchain and tokens, so too has Heisenberg's focus. Our mantra is to support the best tech teams which includes the 'OG' bitcoin engineers and entrepreneurs who have matured with the industry. This approach has opened our investment aperture to include a few non-bitcoin related companies but, for the most part, we are supporting business ventures related to bitcoin͛s second and third layers, now possible post-Segwit adoption.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/563342138063.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.