Heisenberg Capital was founded in 2013 by Max Keiser. Making investment decisions informed by his own experience with inventing market making technologies and deep knowledge of the rapidly evolving cryptocurrency space, the company's earliest investments were in cryptocurrency exchanges and payment processors.
As the cryptocurrency market has evolved to include many platforms, Blockchain and tokens, so too has Heisenberg's focus. Our mantra is to support the best tech teams which includes the 'OG' bitcoin engineers and entrepreneurs who have matured with the industry. This approach has opened our investment aperture to include a few non-bitcoin related companies but, for the most part, we are supporting business ventures related to bitcoin͛s second and third layers, now possible post-Segwit adoption.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/563342138063.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.