Growdrop, Token Fundraising Model. Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
What we think so far is that the cost of trust in financing is very high. It’s expensive, so you pay a lot of money to maintain all sorts of unnecessary surveillance systems. Growdrop is a crowdfunding solution that minimizes the trust costs of existing third parties, deposits investment funds into DeFi Lending Protocol’s liquidity pool, contributing interest to open source projects and ensuring investor principal.
Given that Growdrop allows third parties to securely operate smart contracts, Growdrop can invest in projects, greatly reduce the risk of supporters’ seed investments, and projects will slowly build communities to help promote public relations and technology development. Here, in the early Ethereum community, it is very similar to the nature of DAICO, and projects can start as a community and receive seed investment and promotion effects.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/566713621004.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.
- Dominik Harz Research Assistant and PhD Candidate at Imperial College London.
- Cudo Miner The Future of Mining is Here.
- Alexander Leishman Founder, CEO & CTO at River Financial.
- ABMedia Rediscover the world with blockchain and crypto.
- Lootex Next Generation Virtual Item Marketplace.
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.