Growdrop, Token Fundraising Model. Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
What we think so far is that the cost of trust in financing is very high. It’s expensive, so you pay a lot of money to maintain all sorts of unnecessary surveillance systems. Growdrop is a crowdfunding solution that minimizes the trust costs of existing third parties, deposits investment funds into DeFi Lending Protocol’s liquidity pool, contributing interest to open source projects and ensuring investor principal.
Given that Growdrop allows third parties to securely operate smart contracts, Growdrop can invest in projects, greatly reduce the risk of supporters’ seed investments, and projects will slowly build communities to help promote public relations and technology development. Here, in the early Ethereum community, it is very similar to the nature of DAICO, and projects can start as a community and receive seed investment and promotion effects.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/566713621004.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.