William (Bill) Barhydt (born in New York City) is a serial entrepreneur and the Co-Founder and CEO of Abra, a new type of digital cash payments app and network enabling the transfer of cash between any two smartphones.
Barhydt attended The Stevens Institute of Technology (BS, Computer Science, 1990) and has done graduate work (non-degree) at Stanford (Mathematics) and NYU (Finance.)
After working for the CIA, NASA and Goldman Sachs, Barhydt decided to join Netscape working on telecom and Internet banking deals, mostly in Europe. After the AOL acquisition of Netscape Barhydt founded WebSentric. The technology for WebSentric exists today in SAP's online portal service.
Barhydt was CEO of KnowNow, VP Market Development for Plaxo and has been a Director or adviser to numerous start-ups including Meeting Maker, Ignite Racing, Particle Code, Sennari, Plaxo, Kopo Kopo and others.
Barhydt co-founded m-Via, a mobile banking start-up in 2008, now part of Digicel.
As a recognized expert in Internet and Mobile technologies Barhydt has presented at The World Economic Forum, The US State Department, The Mobile World Congress, TED, and many Internet and mobile technology conferences.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/567917512610.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.