Sebnem Rusitschka started her career as a computer scientist specializing in peer-to-peer networks at Siemens in 2006. The application domain was mainly in Energy Management, for existing energy automation products & services. In 2016 Sebnem founded Freeelio as a free innovation collective to understand the paradigm shift of tokenizing real world assets such as decentralized energy resources.
In June 2017 Freeelio became a founding member of German Blockchain Association, in which Sebnem leads the Energy and Token Economy committees. During this time, she has started to work in networks of peers and organizations in a decentralized manner to create the free Digital Energy Assets framework. Electraseed Fund is the first spinoff that pools Digital Energy Assets from Global South and Global North, funded by the European Ledger Program for human-centric solutions.
Sebnem recently joined forces with EnergiMine to build “The NASDAQ of Digital Energy Assets” together with an international team of experts at EnergiMine in digital assets, energy trading, exchanges, and AI.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/568188192582.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.