Joseph Lubin is the co-founder of Ethereum, and the founder of ConsenSys, a blockchain app development firm. Lubin also helped to set up the non-profit Ethereum Foundation and VC fund ConsenSys Ventures, which invests in decentralized blockchain applications. Lubin holds a B.S. in Engineering from Princeton University. Building the decentralized Web 3.0 on Ethereum.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/569605157134.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.