Joseph Lubin is the co-founder of Ethereum, and the founder of ConsenSys, a blockchain app development firm. Lubin also helped to set up the non-profit Ethereum Foundation and VC fund ConsenSys Ventures, which invests in decentralized blockchain applications. Lubin holds a B.S. in Engineering from Princeton University. Building the decentralized Web 3.0 on Ethereum.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/569605157134.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.