Dandelion Mané, building SourceCred, a decentralized reputation network for open-source developers. He is also Contributor at Protocol Labs, Software Engineer at TensorFLow.
I've led development on a few different open-source software projects: SourceCred, TensorBoard (component of TensorFlow), and Plottable.js. My main focus is on SourceCred and SourceGrain, a pair of projects that aim to create a sustainable funding model for open-source.
As you might infer, I quite like programming, particularly the challenge of creating beautiful APIs. I also think philosophy and economics are really neat.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/573696481039.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.