Liesl Eichholz is Growth Strategy at Glassnode, Blockchain/Startups/Economics/Law.
I am currently studying an LLM (Master of Laws) with a focus on blockchain technologies. My thesis is directed at fostering a favourable regulatory environment for blockchain-based ventures in New Zealand. My undergraduate degrees are an LLB and BA (Politics) from the University of Otago.
Alongside my studies, I am currently a policy analyst for ConsenSys, a blockchain venture production studio. I am also on the Committee of the Blockchain Association of New Zealand as Student Chair, as well as working as Communications and Events Coordinator.
My primary professional focus is on blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies. My aim is to help guide the development of these technologies to solve key global problems and contribute to an improved economic and social system.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/575468778200.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.