Jack Lu is US Regional Director at NGC Ventures. Based in San Francisco. He specializes in researching blockchain mechanisms for generating decentralized consensus and real-world implications provided by blockchain. Jack’s invaluable presence at the company is defined by his abilities to analyze economic and social models behind projects, while also exploring the game theoretical topics including incentive provisions, industrial organization and market microstructure on blockchain and smart contract.
Jack is an Economics support to NGC portfolio projects like Trias, helping with research in economics of information and economics of cloud computing. Jack was the founder of Econ-Box, a behavioral economics club. Jack was also the cofounder of ShowGo, an US based startup.
Jack holds an Economics and Quantitative Economics degree from Reed College.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/576253771146.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Martina Krung Full Stack Crypto Analyst since 2011.
- Tiiqu Added Identity derived by blockchain-based credentials.
- Ben Floyd Head of OTC Sales & Trading at Coinbase.
- Moonshot Capital
- Jonny Huxtable Co-Founder at LinkPool.
- The Signal We know what's beyond the Horizon.
- Kevin Monahan President at MyCrypto.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!