MultiVAC is the next-generation public blockchain designed for large-scale and complex distributed applications, performance and flexibility, pioneering a miner selection model that redefines sharding and smart contracts.
MultiVAC creates an environment for Flexible Computation and Trusted Programming, leading an era of DApp to a qualitatively new stage of widespread adoption.
MultiVAC's name is derived from the name of the supercomputer in Isaac Asimov’s book The Last Question. MultiVAC evolves from present-day electronic computers into an entity existing beyond space or time, having merged with all the human souls in the universe. In the universe's final days, MultiVAC finally discovers the answer to its perennial question, "can entropy be reversed," and thus makes this pronouncement: "Let There Be Light."
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/578431869368.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.