Roundabout, web site created using create-react-app.
Roundabout helps you transfer Bitcoin to and from your Ethereum wallet using RenVM and the Ren Chaosnet. RenVM is a decentralised, trustless, and Byzantine fault tolerant virtual machine replicated over thousands of machines. Anyone can run a node and participate in powering the virtual machine.
Bitcoin is held in wallets that are controlled by RenVM. After your transaction has 2 confirmations on the Bitcoin network, you can then mint yourself Bitcoin on Ethereum (zBTC) using secure data returned from the RenVM network.
RenVM is experimental technology that is not battle-tested and is still undergoing formal security audits. Do not deposit Bitcoin that you aren't willing to lose due to unforeseen technical issues with RenVM or the Roundabout app.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/578692026032.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.