Roundabout, web site created using create-react-app.
Roundabout helps you transfer Bitcoin to and from your Ethereum wallet using RenVM and the Ren Chaosnet. RenVM is a decentralised, trustless, and Byzantine fault tolerant virtual machine replicated over thousands of machines. Anyone can run a node and participate in powering the virtual machine.
Bitcoin is held in wallets that are controlled by RenVM. After your transaction has 2 confirmations on the Bitcoin network, you can then mint yourself Bitcoin on Ethereum (zBTC) using secure data returned from the RenVM network.
RenVM is experimental technology that is not battle-tested and is still undergoing formal security audits. Do not deposit Bitcoin that you aren't willing to lose due to unforeseen technical issues with RenVM or the Roundabout app.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/578692026032.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.