LIGO is a statically typed high-level smart-contract language that compiles down to Michelson. It seeks to be easy to use, extensible and safe.
The core language is being developed by The Marigold Project. George Dupéron and Christian Rinderknecht of Nomadic Labs help on the core language, and tooling for LIGO is being developed by Stove Labs (Granary, docs and infrastructure) and Brice Aldrich (syntax highlighting).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/580839283529.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.