LIGO is a statically typed high-level smart-contract language that compiles down to Michelson. It seeks to be easy to use, extensible and safe.
The core language is being developed by The Marigold Project. George Dupéron and Christian Rinderknecht of Nomadic Labs help on the core language, and tooling for LIGO is being developed by Stove Labs (Granary, docs and infrastructure) and Brice Aldrich (syntax highlighting).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/580839283529.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.