LIGO is a statically typed high-level smart-contract language that compiles down to Michelson. It seeks to be easy to use, extensible and safe.
The core language is being developed by The Marigold Project. George Dupéron and Christian Rinderknecht of Nomadic Labs help on the core language, and tooling for LIGO is being developed by Stove Labs (Granary, docs and infrastructure) and Brice Aldrich (syntax highlighting).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/580839283529.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.