Our mission is to provide a digital library and archive of resources on blockchain and cryptocurrencies for researchers worldwide.
The Blockchain Library’s goals are twofold: to provide easy access to resources on cryptocurrency research for scholars, academics, analysts, and anyone with an interest in cryptocurrency publications; the second is provide an archive and historical timeline on the development of the blockchain field and to document the journey of its growth.
The organizing and sharing of information related to cryptocurrency research has not kept pace with innovations and developments in the field. We will provide services to support research and analysis of blockchain technologies. We are organizing information on blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrency platforms to make research accessible and preserve history.
Blockchain Communities: We are pioneering the curation of digital branches of Blockchain Library supported by and focused on specific crypto communities. Our first pilot project was the SmartCash Library focused on this new, community-centric cryptocurrency.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/582976414853.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.