Ryan Sweeney joined Accel in 2009.
He is the first outside investor and board member in a number of leading SaaS and enterprise software companies like Atlassian (TEAM), Qualtrics (acquired by SAP), Squarespace, PagerDuty, and Xero (XERO). Ryan is also active with innovative consumer startups like GOAT, Narvar, and VSCO.
He was also responsible for numerous investments with notable exits, including AirWatch (acquired by VMware), Braintree/Venmo (acquired by PayPal), Groupon (public), Lynda.com (acquired by LinkedIn), Lightspeed (acquired by CPqD), OzForex (public), and Simility (acquired by PayPal).
Ryan grew up in South Jersey, trusts the process, and graduated from Notre Dame and Harvard Business School.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/585742062816.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.