We're Matt and John. We started Larva Labs to write apps for the T-Mobile Sidekick and ended up writing over fifty, including several of the best selling apps on the platform. We moved on to Android and iOS and have written over twenty more apps for those platforms. At one point we had apps near the top of the charts on both platforms at the same time.1 We've also been lucky enough to work with great clients like Google and Microsoft2 where we've done a whole bunch of stuff we are super proud of.
We don't just write mobile apps though. We've done projects that range from large e-commerce websites to genomics analysis software to 8-bit roleplaying games. For a while we described ourselves as programmers, developers, or engineers but it seems these days the best term is “Creative Technologist.”
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/586737472235.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.