We're Matt and John. We started Larva Labs to write apps for the T-Mobile Sidekick and ended up writing over fifty, including several of the best selling apps on the platform. We moved on to Android and iOS and have written over twenty more apps for those platforms. At one point we had apps near the top of the charts on both platforms at the same time.1 We've also been lucky enough to work with great clients like Google and Microsoft2 where we've done a whole bunch of stuff we are super proud of.
We don't just write mobile apps though. We've done projects that range from large e-commerce websites to genomics analysis software to 8-bit roleplaying games. For a while we described ourselves as programmers, developers, or engineers but it seems these days the best term is “Creative Technologist.”
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/586737472235.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.