Joao Reginatto is VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle. Into blockchains, stablecoins, payments, APIs, and a more open financial system.
Have been in tech product development for 19+ years, building consumer and enterprise products mostly in finance. Strong technical background. Passionate about payments, crypto assets and blockchain technology, and building a more open financial world.
- 14 hours ago
- 1 day, 16 hours ago
- 5 days, 14 hours ago
- Joao Reginatto post a tweet @CryptoRothbard Sure, I'm referring to the ones that are smaller than usdc5 days, 23 hours ago
- Joao Reginatto post a tweet USDC now bigger than the next 5 stablecoins combined. https://t.co/LfGDZr2X0M6 days, 10 hours ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/587903029554.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.