William Gleim (Bill) is Lead of ConsenSys Solutions Internal R&D and PoC Group. Building verifiable and privacy-preserving compute systems.
Founding member and technical contributor, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.
IoT contract security architecture foundations at Google. Created the IoT black hat group at Google.
Co-founder at ETHCompute, a ConsenSys formation providing privacy-preserving off-chain compute architectures.
Pre-founding member ConsenSys Diligence security advisory.
Co-founder Coinalytics/Skry [top 25 Bitcoin company - Business Insider 2015], acquired by Bloq 2017.
Co-founded multiple highly technical companies - one accelerated at 500Startups and two incubated at the Founder Institute.
Lead inventor on patents related to contract security architectures and applications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/588411450197.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.