Zach Segal is Head of Listings at Coinbase, and Founder of Blockchain Curated. Previously: Earn.com.
Zach Segal is a Product Manager at Coinbase, the leading U.S. based cryptocurrency wallet and platform. Zach joined Coinbase after the company acquired Earn.com, where he led Product Marketing and Management for efforts including Airdrops.
Prior to Earn.com, Zach was a Product Manager at Y Combinator-backed LendUp, a FinTech company which has originated over $1 billion in loans.
He began his career in Silicon Valley in Product Design as the first employee of Y Combinator-backed SendHub (acquired in 2016), whose products are used by Lyft, Berkshire Hathaway, Asana, Wag, and others.
Zach graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Business Management with a concentration in Entrepreneurship from Florida State University, and is currently based in San Francisco, California. He has previously lived in China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/590341614275.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.