Meltem Demirors is a cryptocurrency investor, advisor, and advocate, with a unique blend of experience in both legacy & blockchain-based finance and cryptocurrencies. On the legacy finance front, Ms. Demirors worked with some of the largest companies in the world, mainly on financial risk management and capital efficiency. On the blockchain-based finance side, she has had an intense focus on portfolio management and network development, beginning in the early days of cryptocurrency ecosystem development.
Meltem Demirors is the Managing Director at Digital Currency Group, which invests in (and advises) 100+ bitcoin and blockchain startups.
She is a member of the Global Future Council on Blockchain at the Davos World Economic Forum; building products CoinShares; investing, advising, lurking in trollbox; and is also an advisor and teacher at MIT and the University of Oxford.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/590393864173.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.
- Nurse.Network Open Insurance Platform for Open Finance.
- ZING Cryptocurrency OTC Trading, regulatory-compliant, stable, secure, easy.
- HKbitEX An Institutional Grade Virtual Asset Trading Platform for Professional Investors.
- mimo protocol Faster. Lower-cost. Cross-chain.
- DEXTools Boost Your Exchange Experience.
- Samuele Cester Co-founder and Full-Stack Developer at idle finance.
- TD Ameritrade Smart investors, made smarter with every trade.
- unvetica Group of Blockchain DevOps Engineers & Virtual Assistances.
- Leonardo Maria Pedretti Co-founder of Theledger.it.