Michael Arrington most recently Co-Founded CrunchFund after leading TechCrunch to a successful exit with AOL. His venture investments include Uber, Airbnb and Pinterest. Michael was the Editor of TechCrunch, which he founded in 2005. In 2008 Time Magazine named Michael “One of the World’s 100 most influential people”. Michael also practiced securities law at O’Melveny & Myers and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Michael graduated from Stanford Law School and Claremont McKenna College.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/591169108473.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- UniWhales Analyze the market movers on Uniswap.
- NewFi.io Invest with the experts.
- Dave Harding Co-writer of Bitcoin.org developer documentation.
- Brink Strengthen Bitcoin protocol and network, and support Bitcoin dev community.
- Flashbots Frontrunning the MEV Crisis.
- Scott Bigelow VP of Engineering at Amberdata.
- Saffron Asset collateralization platform.
- SpiderDAO Bringing privacy and security to today and tomorrow's internet users.
- Complement Capital Dedicated to growing the Empty Set Dollar (ESD) ecosystem.
- XDEFI Wallet All your crypto in a single wallet.