Michael Arrington most recently Co-Founded CrunchFund after leading TechCrunch to a successful exit with AOL. His venture investments include Uber, Airbnb and Pinterest. Michael was the Editor of TechCrunch, which he founded in 2005. In 2008 Time Magazine named Michael “One of the World’s 100 most influential people”. Michael also practiced securities law at O’Melveny & Myers and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Michael graduated from Stanford Law School and Claremont McKenna College.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/591169108473.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- DelphX Building a better credit market.
- Sami Start Co-founder of Transak.
- Revalue It Overall, our mission is to tackle climate change, one farm at the time!
- Gunjan Mehta Partnerships at Wyre.
- BiLira Your connection to the decentralized internet.
- Matthieu Le Berre Co-Founder & CTO at Trakx.
- MiH Ventures Formerly Aritisian Capital.
- Brian Dell Helping founders build Web 3.0 businesses at Tachyon Accelerator.
- PieDAO The best wealth creation strategies accessible to everyone, with no minimum.
- Chetan Badhe Founder of incento.