Joey Krug is Co-Chief Investment Officer at Pantera Capital, Core Dev on Augur, Co-Founder of Beam Network, and Angellist Syndicate.
Joey attended Pomona College where he studied Computer Science, before leaving to to focus full time on Augur. Joey has spent most of his life honing his programming skills, and has an in-depth knowledge of Bitcoin Core. He conducted the first Bitcoin transaction via sound. Recently, Joey and Jack completed Sidecoin, which allows new crypto-currency distributions to be based on a “snapshot” of Bitcoin account balances.
Augur is the world’s first decentralized prediction market platform. Inspired by Bitcoin, open-source, and built on ethereum (employing sidechains), this software could potentially be the catalyst that makes bitcoin a consumer technology.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/591600783119.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!
- Jack Clancy Senior Full Stack Engineer at ConsenSys.
- DeFi Score A community-driven standard for assessing DeFi risk.
- Chris Abejon Director of Finance at Tendermint.
- Chainsfr Send cryptocurrency by email.
- Ari Juels Professor at Cornell Tech.
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.