Sempo help NGO’s deliver better cash assistance.
Sempo enables people to donate directly to individuals affected by disasters. It’s systematic, efficient and transparent. It’s a new way of doing disaster response. We empower individuals and communities to respond together by providing the tools and resources to do so.
The best way to help vulnerable people during disasters, backed by decades of research, is to simply give people money, no strings attached. It’s logistically efficient, transparent for donors and empowers individuals who have just lost everything. The problem is it’s hard to accurately find vulnerable people and when you do find them, even harder to get money to them as many are unbanked.
Sempo is an end-to-end platform for NGOs to rapidly and efficiently get cash-aid to people affected by humanitarian crises. We solve beneficiary identification, cash disbursement and program monitoring in one seamless platform. This means NGOs can spend less resources and time to find vulnerable people and more helping them.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/592306277175.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Georgia Quinn General Counsel, CoinList.
- Deepcoin Globalized digital currency integrated financial service platform.
- John Kelleher Founder of Level K.
- The Alliance Of Decentralized Oracles Enable smart contract creators to use decentralized oracles.
- Daniel Fernandez Founder of DeFire.
- AuditDAO Security oversight layer is missing in DeFi.
- Jocelyn Chang APAC Community Lead from MakerDAO.
- Foundation Foundation is for creators, curators and tastemakers.
- Martin Triay Communications at Zeppelin.
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.