Tyler Spalding is currently a Co-Founder at Flexa, a blockchain payments company based in New York City. He has been preaching/mining/coding cryptocurrencies since 2011.
Tyler is the former Chief Technology Officer at Raise, the world’s largest gift card marketplace with over $1B in sales and $150M in venture funding. Tyler has more than 20 years of technology experience, has founded and sold three software companies, and is an active seed-stage investor in 25+ startups.
He is author to more than 50 technology patents, and was previously an aerospace engineering faculty member at two universities. Tyler is also a proud former engineer for the United Space Alliance, the United States Air Force, NASA Mars Crew Module, and the NASA Space Shuttle Program.
Tyler has spoken at a variety of retail, payments, and blockchain events including: Money 20/20, Consensus, ShopTalk, Intersect Retail, Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition, and the E-Commerce Conference and Exposition (International Keynote).
Specialties: Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Payments, Anti-Fraud Systems, Smart Contacts, Mobile Product Development, Retail Recommendation Systems, Scotch Whisky
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/592624866479.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.
- Unitrade Decentralized trading platform built on top of Uniswap liquidity pools.
- Reinis Melbardis Capital Solutions Actuary at Aon.
- MAP Protocol Chain-to-chain Interoperation Protocol.
- HashKey Me Simple & Secure Identity Wallet.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.