NeoReach offers cloud-based software for Fortune 1000 brands and agencies to automate influencer marketing.
Our SaaS platform enables marketing teams to search through 3M+ influencer profiles, analyze their audience demographics, seamlessly manage large-scale campaigns, and measure their ROI. Customers include Wal-Mart, The New York Times, and FanDuel.
With the death of TV and the rise of social media, digital influencers - YouTube stars, tech-bloggers, etc. - are the new tastemakers. Marketers are rapidly shifting their ad dollars into influencer marketing. In 2015, US marketers spent an estimated $1.5 billion on influencer marketing, up 300% from the year before. However, brands and agencies still run their campaigns with email and spreadsheets, and operate in silos. With NeoReach, brands can automate the tedious manual processes, use demographic and performance data to take better decisions about the influencers they hire, and measure the ROI from their campaigns.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/594078535006.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Martina Krung Full Stack Crypto Analyst since 2011.
- Tiiqu Added Identity derived by blockchain-based credentials.
- Ben Floyd Head of OTC Sales & Trading at Coinbase.
- Moonshot Capital
- Jonny Huxtable Co-Founder at LinkPool.
- The Signal We know what's beyond the Horizon.
- Kevin Monahan President at MyCrypto.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!