We propose a simple and digestible user experience for investing with simultaneous insurance protections governed by (and with the certainty of) immutable digitally computed algorithms. This proposed experience is driven by the Assurance Market Protocol (AMP). The AMP is a set of protocols and smart contracts that provide for a truly decentralized marketplace, involving untrusting counterparties whom might not be aware of each other's’ true identities. The counterparties are able to trade ownership of physical and nonphysical assets without the need for brokers or traditional financial institutions to handle fiat currency. This activity occurs within a self-regulating, unambiguous environment built upon the cornerstones of deterministic, automated custodianship of financial assets and crowdsourced underwriting.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/594725243531.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.