Astro Ledger, name the star, funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
We live in exciting times, and space is becoming more important than ever. In the not-so-distant future, we may witness humans being casually launched into low Earth orbit for spring break, as well as prospecting, colonizing, and even terraforming our neighboring planets.
This may sound like a blast, but the value of space exploration goes even beyond interplanetary tourism, mining, and colonization. Consider that there are over a thousand satellites integral to such things as modern communications and weather prediction, while the International Space Station moonlights as a zero-gravity laboratory for cutting-edge medical research. Space isn’t just about space: it’s about Earth, and regular people like you.
As space missions become increasingly ambitious and blossom into reality, it becomes ever more vital for the public to pay attention. Why? Because when humanity reaches these historic space milestones it is crucial that all people benefit from our collective inheritance of the universe, not just a select few with the means and technological access. From dangerous orbital pollution (“space junk”) to for-profit asteroid-mining, humanity is in need of a just legal framework to govern these activities and to hold future space tycoons accountable.
The vision of the Astro Ledger Institute is to use creativity and collaboration to bring these abstract issues back down to earth. That’s what inspired the Astro Ledger trading cards, a totally new take on star catalogs. By allowing regular netizens to name actual stars and other space objects, we are nurturing an awareness of our collective stake in the Solar System.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/595057465560.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ABMedia Rediscover the world with blockchain and crypto.
- Lootex Next Generation Virtual Item Marketplace.
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.