We provide highly available and secure blockchain validation services for the leading proof-of-stake protocols.
We have partnered with the world leaders in cloud computing to provide a highly secure and available global infrastructure. We achieve the highest possible level of security by using HSM devices connected to our servers to sign validation transactions entirely offline. We provide investors with access to a continually expanding set of proof-of-stake protocols with the highest staking ROIs.
At Stake Capital we believe that you get what you put in. Thus, we actively contribute open-source tools to the networks that we support.
Our team members have strong backgrounds in cryptography and blockchain security and are active contributors to the blockchain validation community.
Stakers can choose from a range of strategies, including rebalancing stake between networks or a hybrid between staking and lending to maximize ROI.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/595418392248.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.