Kelly Loeffler is Chief Executive Officer of Bakkt, a regulated, global ecosystem designed to enable custody, markets and use cases for digital assets. As CEO, she is responsible for establishing the strategy and team, as well as the regulatory, financial and operational performance of the company. She is a member of ICE’s Executive Management Committee.
Loeffler joined Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE) in 2002 where she built and led investor relations, corporate communications and marketing for over 15 years. She led a global team and was responsible for managing all aspects of the Company’s investor relations program, as well as media relations, marketing and brand strategy in support of ICE’s exchange, clearing and data operations.
With over two decades’ experience in financial services, Loeffler previously held roles in equity research at William Blair & Company and Citi Global Asset Management. She also managed investor relations at Crossroads Investment Advisers, L.P., a private equity fund of funds. Loeffler began her career in the automotive industry, holding marketing and operations roles at Toyota Motor Sales, USA.
Loeffler earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and completed a Master of Business Administration from DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business at. She is a CFA charterholder.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/598353526317.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.