VIAZ is First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos.
The utility of VIAZ is a decentralized lending platform, connecting borrowers and lenders in a decentralized fashion. VIAZ is built on top of Tezos, and will provide the following collateralized lending options:
Crypto-backed loans – initially VIAZ will focus on crypto-backed loans, allowing borrowers to stake their crypto as collateral and receive a fiat loan (from one of our lenders). Home-backed loans – we will be working toward providing a solution where users can purchase homes using VIAZ, with titles being managed on-chain. The home therefore becomes the collateral loans. Finally, we aim to provide regulated unsecure loans.
VIAZ will use a mix of decentralized nodes and centralized API servers to run this platform, located around the globe. Our platform will be built on Tezos and take advantage of the advanced DPoS protocol and smart contract layer. We will be using a mix of different languages to construct the VIAZ platform and utilise a number of “best-practises” to ensure our platform is secure and efficient.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/598425939611.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.