We believe distributed systems are the hallmark of the modern Internet, and we see peer to peer applications become a normal approach to how users consume, participate and create online. Blockchain applications show the way, they’re just scratching the surface of what is possible out there.
Delta is meant to be the home of ideas, inventions, specifications and code that helps peer to peer distributed systems see the light of day.
We aim to create a foundation of volunteers based on meritocracy. We welcome everyone in helping out and discussing different points of view. Based on your involvement and your patches, we will provide you with committership and eventually membership rights, in a model close to the Apache Software Foundation.
We have gathered infrastructure services to help the community get organized and get started. We use a Medium publication for official updates. We turn to our Discourse instance for discussions with the community, sharing ideas and organizing initiatives. We have a github organization set up to host code.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/598524899655.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.