Olaf is the Founder and CIO of Polychain Capital. Olaf was formerly the Head of Risk and first employee at Coinbase, the first billion-dollar cryptocurrency company. He received a civilian award from Homeland Security for technical analysis of the blockchain in a $10,000,000 cyber crime case and has a patent pending for the Bitcoin Host Computer System, a multi-authorization bitcoin storage mechanism. Olaf also educated the economic advisor to President Obama on blockchain technology and has given numerous public facing technical talks on private key security and fraud prevention at scale. He holds a B.A. from Vassar College.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/598545324726.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.