James Prestwich is Founder of Summa, a blockchain interoperability and cross-chain communication company. Watch collector. Curry enthusiast. Formerly, he was a founder at Storj; an open-source project building decentralized, secure, and efficient cloud storage service.
I'm a developer, entrepreneur, activist, and curry enthusiast. I co-founded Storj Labs Inc. in 2014. I'm currently the founder and CEO of Indefinite Integral Incorporated, a startup developing cross-chain financial contracts. My side projects include some scripts around lightning, and a definitive hierarchy of curries from around the world. I like to write about cryptocurrencies, ethics, technology, and watches. I speak regularly about tokens, cryptography, and ethics.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/599263001557.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.