James Prestwich is Founder of Summa, a blockchain interoperability and cross-chain communication company. Watch collector. Curry enthusiast. Formerly, he was a founder at Storj; an open-source project building decentralized, secure, and efficient cloud storage service.
I'm a developer, entrepreneur, activist, and curry enthusiast. I co-founded Storj Labs Inc. in 2014. I'm currently the founder and CEO of Indefinite Integral Incorporated, a startup developing cross-chain financial contracts. My side projects include some scripts around lightning, and a definitive hierarchy of curries from around the world. I like to write about cryptocurrencies, ethics, technology, and watches. I speak regularly about tokens, cryptography, and ethics.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/599263001557.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.