Andrew Kiguel is Co-Founder and CEO at Hut 8 Mining, one of the largest bitcoin miners in the world. Hut 8 is a cryptocurrency mining and blockchain infrastructure company established through an exclusive partnership with the Bitfury Group, the world's leading full-service blockchain technology company.
As one of the co-founders, Andrew played a key role in the formation, structure and financing of Hut 8. He brings knowledge and skill from his 21+ years in the finance industry to his role of CEO. Under Andrew’s leadership, Hut 8 has grown to become the world’s largest publicly traded cryptocurrency miner by market capitalization and size of operations. Prior to Hut 8, he served as Managing Director in investment banking at GMP Securities, with a focus on blockchain and technology. Andrew has extensive experience in providing investment banking services to numerous public and private entities, including raising equity and debt capital in excess of C$5 billion through his career.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/605711294635.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.
- Standard Crypto Crypto-focused VC firm.
- Kendrick Tan Currently at UMA Protoco.
- 2gether The app to trade crypto fairly, at real market price, without added fees.
- Radek Ostrowski CTO & Co-Founder at RelayPay.
- change Buy and sell Bitcoin Commission-free.
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.