Author of inventingbitcoin.com. Software entrepreneur with 20 years experience and heavy AWS and Ruby expertise. Bitcoin specialist, evangelist. Built Reverb.com, a top 300 website in US and number one destination for musicians and gearheads. I write on a variety of topics, mostly focusing on crypto at yanpritzker.com. Creator of curated dotfiles vimworkflows.com and author of early open source git book gitworkflows.com. Available for board/advisory roles, AWS automation consulting, bitcoin consulting from technical to financial (how/what/why/where/when - ask me anything!)
I've been a developer and startup co-founder for the last twenty years, with experience in all aspects of software development and early startup strategy.
In 2012 I joined David Kalt as the co-founding CTO at Reverb.com, a business we grew to over 130 employees, close to half a billion dollars in annual sales, and to the top 300 trafficked US websites.
In 2016, I became deeply interested in Bitcoin and spent hours every day listening to podcasts, watching videos, and reading technical and economic information. In 2017 I decided to depart from Reverb in order to pursue my passion of bringing Bitcoin to the world.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/606777942417.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.