Accessible place data is critical for businesses, consumers, and application developers. Businesses want to be found by new customers, who need to know accurate locations, hours of operation, and other information about the places they want to visit. Application developers need affordable data without onerous legal restrictions or complicated deal terms.
Currently, the best place data is very restrictive, expensive, and controlled by a small handful of companies. Quality varies globally, with data concentrated in the biggest markets and poor coverage elsewhere. Even the highest-quality data isn't fresh enough: who hasn't searched online for a store to find it closed or with different hours?
Creating and maintaining a dataset like this is a very difficult problem. Restaurants open and close, a store changes hours, a doctor moves her practice across town, or a public building might close for temporary renovations.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/608173210721.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.