A student-run organization focused on Blockchain & Cryptocurrency at Howard University. Bridging the gap of Diversity & INCLUSION in the Crypto industry.
Howard University Blockchain Lab is a student-run organization that aims to serve as a central resource for education about Blockchain Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Investment.
We are an organization that is committed to increasing Diversity & Inclusion in the Blockchain space and we believe the best way to do that is through education and community.
We welcome all skill levels and representation from researchers, students, entrepreneurs, investors, academia, practitioners and beyond.
Establish a space for blockchain education, research, and analysis at Howard University & the greater DC community. Increase the level of Diversity & Inclusion in the Blockchain space through Community and Educational Development. Create an alliance to spur innovation driven by Blockchain Technology, cross-discipline collaboration, and ideation that can occur at the intersections of diverse academic studies and research.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/609757314061.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.