Conceal.Network is a decentralized blockchain bank, with deposits and investments paying interest, without the involvement of financial institutions, powered by 100% open source code and community driven. No one owns Conceal.Network, everyone can take part.
Conceal.Network enables untraceable and anonymous messaging, and a secure way to transfer funds. Using a distributed public ledger, the sender and receiver are kept anonymous, a key concern in a post Snowden world. Hackers cannot trace funds or messages when they are sent across public networks.
(₡CCX), the native coin of Conceal.Network, is based on the Cryptonote protocol and runs on a secure peer-to-peer network technology that operates with no central authority. You control the private keys to your funds.
Conceal.Network is accessible to anyone in the world regardless of their geographic location or status. Our blockchain is resistant to any kind of analysis. All your ₡CCX transactions and messages are anonymous.
Conceal.Network avoids many Bitcoin concerns (e.g. technological, environmental impacts, reputation and security) and is an excellent private alternative store of value.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/612530893196.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Blockstart Investing With a Difference.
- Kendrick Tan Currently at UMA Protoco.
- 2gether The app to trade crypto fairly, at real market price, without added fees.
- Radek Ostrowski CTO & Co-Founder at RelayPay.
- change Buy and sell Bitcoin Commission-free.
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.