Mihai Alisie is Co-founder of Ethereum and Bitcoin Magazine. Focused on making the Akasha Project dream a reality.
Mihai Alisie has been actively involved in the blockchain technology space, since 2011 when he created with Vitalik Buterin the world’s first Bitcoin centric publication - Bitcoin Magazine. He served as Editor-in-Chief for the magazine, until late 2013, when he joined Vitalik in founding the Ethereum project.
In the early days of Ethereum, Mihai led the Swiss efforts to establish the business infrastructure and legal framework critical for the Ethereum “pre-sale” campaign. Following the successful Swiss setup, he oversaw the Ethereum operations as Strategic Manager and Vice-President of the Ethereum Foundation, until late 2015, when he focused his attention on making the AKASHA dream a reality.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/612777492892.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CryptoTrader.Tax Crypto Taxes Done In Minutes.
- AgoraDesk LocalMonero.
- Hito Bitcoin Hardware Wallet.
- Cuy Sheffield Head of Crypto at Visa.
- CypherSafe Protect Your Bitcoins from Disaster.
- KoinKeep Easy Secure Bitcoin Storage.
- BlockClock Powered by Coinkite.
- Trent Lapinski Founder, CEO of Mystic Labs.
- CryptoDisrupted Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Podcast with Trent Lapinski.
- Koala Miners One-stop service platform for hardware purchase and hosting.