Conlan Rios is Founder of Async Art, Independent Game Developer, Ethereum / Cryptovoxels enthusiast.
Since the early days of J2ME, I've been building apps for all mobile platforms, including Windows Mobile, Blackberry through to iOS; for the past four years, I've been working chiefly in Unity/C# as a game developer at Tangible Play, Inc. (If you’re not familiar with our games take a look at https://playosmo.com!)
I’m also very passionate about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, having been following Bitcoin since 2012 and Ethereum in 2017. Since then I’ve built several applications and bots for projects in the space including Compound, Veil, Bloqboard, Nuo, Uniswap, DefiPulse, Settle, OpenSea, Marble.Cards and Cryptovoxels.
I’m looking to contribute towards “future” tech and am actively looking for ambitious projects with high potential impact. Telepresence robotics, financial trading AI, gamified crowdsourced tasks powered by cryptocurrency micropayments, tokenized art and game assets, or drone powered anti-poaching programs; always open to caffeine and a chat!
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/616871896144.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.