A end user focused podcast about how decentralised applications are built. Tech stacks, business models & user growth. Hosted by Peter Yuan Pan and Bethany D'Sylva.
Web 2.0 was about data and information. It enabled us to interact with digital media in a way that had never been done before, facilitating the rise of data driven services in our lives.
Web 3.0 is about the enablement of value on the internet in programmable, ever more granular and nuanced forms. Today, these technologies are changing the very way we value and transfer value via the internet and in the real world.
Our mission is to explore the frontier and current day influences of this new internet.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/618159258215.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.