Jordan Lyall is Product Lead (#DeFi) at ConsenSys, building open finance. Tech entrepreneur, product manager, product designer, and early crypto investor/builder. Founder of Hello Santa, a digital media startup acquired by JibJab in 2014.
I'm passionate about bringing design and usability to crypto.
Rich consumer-facing product portfolio: With multiple launches, I've established best practices for launching, iterating and supporting great consumer products. 10+ years product experience.
Product executive: I have a history at all levels of management from direct hands-on ownership of a product to managing a team of PMs overseeing a range of products.
Start-Up mentality: Willing to roll up my sleeves and do everything from requirements gathering to customer support calls to executive-level debates.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/620202284353.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.