CoinGecko is a cryptocurrency ranking chart app that ranks digital currencies by developer activity, community, and liquidity. Check out the latest ranking for major coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and more.
With hundreds of cryptocurrencies already out in the market and dozens more created each month, we at CoinGecko feel that it is really difficult to decide which altcoin to hold and invest in.
We feel that there is no proper quantitative way in trying to measure the worth of a coin. Current approaches to doing altcoin valuation mostly revolves around using market capitalization, a metric that is very easily manipulated by pre-mined coins.
CoinGecko provides a fundamental analysis of the crypto market. In addition to tracking price, volume and market capitalization, CoinGecko tracks community growth, open-source code development, major events and on-chain metrics.
Our objective is to elevate crypto participants’ understanding of fundamental factors that drive the market. CoinGecko is one of the largest and earliest crypto data aggregators, operating since early 2014. It currently tracks nearly 3,300 tokens from more than 260 cryptocurrency exchanges.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/620891232113.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.