The internet, once hailed as a force for democracy, has allowed a handful of monoliths to amass more power than most nation states. Social media have become surveillance machines, making our interactions with technology feel exploitative. We aim to change that. Redecentralize strives for an alternative ecosystem made up of interoperable products and services build on public infrastructures. Products, moreover, that do not surveill their users, but instead protect their right to privacy.
A web built for everyone requires us all to get involved. Redecentralize creates space for communities to share their knowledge, learn from each other and celebrate successes. We bring people together to work on common challenges and build open infrastructures that promote interoperable services. We help existing solutions gain mainstream attention and help define how we measure progress to the goals and objectives of decentralization.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/624361484136.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.