Draft Ventures is an Internet technology investment fund focused on early-stage investments in companies primarily in San Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles. Our deals are sourced across the web and mobile spectrum including: enterprise, SaaS, marketplace, consumer, media, online video, and more. We believe companies are always in draft form and look for category-defining companies with visionary leaders. As partners, we're dedicated to helping entrepreneurs grow an idea into a successful company with practical advice.
David Rodriguez and Artia Moghbel are former venture capitalists who helped lead or source early investments in companies like Maker Studios ($1bn exit), Trunk Club ($350M exit), Klout ($200M exit), App Annie ($95M raised), and Livefyre (acquired by Adobe).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/626439107686.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Focusing on technology and cryptocurrency.
For over 40 years, we've backed founders building companies.
Global venture capital firm investing in healthcare and technology.
Lightspeed Venture Partners
Engaged in the consumer, enterprise, technology, and cleantech markets.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.