Ryan Terribilini is Co-founder & CEO of Formosa Financial, formerly Head of Platform Partnerships at Ripple and Android Developer Operations at Google.
You will never hear me claim "thought leadership" or "expertise" in any subject. The only guarantees I can provide are for the independence of my thinking and the knowledge I've gleaned from past experience.
I gravitate towards working on stuff I find interesting. In college, that led me to choose the unconventional major known as "Classical Civilizations" (a loaded term if there ever was one, but I digress), at Google I worked on operations and policy issues during the growth of the Android hardware and software ecosystems, and at Ripple Labs my focus was working with developers to harness distributed ledger technology to build new payment possibilities.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/626712152514.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sami Start Co-founder of Transak.
- Revalue It Overall, our mission is to tackle climate change, one farm at the time!
- Gunjan Mehta Partnerships at Wyre.
- BiLira Your connection to the decentralized internet.
- Matthieu Le Berre Co-Founder & CTO at Trakx.
- MiH Ventures Formerly Aritisian Capital.
- Brian Dell Helping founders build Web 3.0 businesses at Tachyon Accelerator.
- PieDAO The best wealth creation strategies accessible to everyone, with no minimum.
- Chetan Badhe Founder of incento.
- incento Fastest and cheapest way to send money across borders.